26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

How can I get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? Is there any extra course I need to do to get the job or so? Can you please guide me with the complete information for the same? Awaiting for the answer from everyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  3. How can I get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?
  5. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  6. Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  7. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  8. Which exam is better after completion of B.Sc Chemistry to get a government job?
  9. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  10. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology? -- [New]
  11. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  12. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  13. What is the process followed to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Which government jobs are available after MSc Chemistry?
  15. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  16. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  18. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
26th September 2015, 11:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

No, there is no need of any extra course in order to get a government job, what you need to do is to clear the entrance exams for government jobs. Getting a government job in present time is a tough task and competition is tough because seats are less and candidates are more as compared to it.

>>For candidates having master's degree in chemistry, if you want to be in teaching profession as lecturer in government colleges, you can apply for the National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission. For this exam, you should have 55% marks in master's degree.

>>You can get jobs in government chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries etc.

>>The research institutes which require chemistry professionals are DRDO, BARC, ISRO etc. You can apply for jobs in these departments.

>>In general competition, you can apply for the UPSC Civil services exam, IFS exam, SSC CGL exams, Banking jobs entrance exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?