19th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

To get government job what is the process
And there are age limit or any exam? What is the process followed to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

Please tell the answer

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in Indian Air force after passing BSc Chemistry? What is the process for the job?
  2. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  3. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  4. Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  5. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  6. Which exam is better after completion of B.Sc Chemistry to get a government job?
  7. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  8. How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  9. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  10. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  11. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  13. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. Which government job available for M.Sc chemistry freshers?
  17. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  18. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
30th April 2016, 10:16 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What is the process followed to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?

See for every Government job there is some Eligibility criteria .

~ After completion of B.sc in chemistry , you can apply for several Government jobs as well as some Government Entrance exams.

1. CDS exam:-
===========

CDS stands for Combined Defence service exam

Eligiblity criteria is given below.

-> The candidate should have completed Graduation from a recognized university
-> Age of the candidate should be in between 19-22 years , to join in Navy through CDS exam.
-> Age of the candidate should be in between 19-23 years , to join in Airforce through CDS exam
-> Age of the candidate should be in between 19-24 years , to join in Army though CDS exam
-> Age of the candidate should be in between 19-25 years , to join in Officers Training academy through CDS exam.
-> The candidate should be a citizen of India
-> The candidate should be an Unmarried candidate.

** So , if you meet the eligibility criteria of cds exam , then you can apply for the exam

Selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical test

Exam syllabus is ,

1. General awareness - 100 marks
2. General english - 100 marks
3. Elementary maths - 100 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?