15th March 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in DRDO entrance exam from Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Friends,
Please tell me which type of questions
I will get in entrance exam of
DRDO as I am Diploma holder
in Mechanical Engineering?
Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in BMC for Junior Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What kind of Questions will be asked in BSNL JTO Exam?
  3. DRDO Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering
  5. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  7. What kind of technical questions will be asked in RRB?
  8. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Placements of Larsen and Turbo for Mechanical candidates?
  9. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  10. Requirements to become a Section Engineer in NTPC? What kind of questions are asked in written exam?
  11. What is the syllabus and previous years papers of DRDO entrance exam?
  12. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  13. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  14. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  15. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  17. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in GATE exam(Mechanical Engineering)?
16th March 2015, 06:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in DRDO entrance exam from Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Please tell me which type of questions
I will get in entrance exam of
DRDO as I am Diploma holder
in Mechanical Engineering?
Please tell me immediately.
Below are the attachments of DRDO question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Technical Test Paper - 2.pdf(287.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Written Test Paper.pdf(116.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO-Aptitude-Paper-2008.pdf(90.4 KB, 46 views)
30th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in DRDO entrance exam from Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

How to get ceptam Ata b Automobile Enggeering book Not available how to get book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?