1st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Railways inspite of financial problems?

Sir, I have done +2 science in 2015 now I am pursuing B.Tech. I passed first year now I want to do job in railway and complete my studies privately, because of financial problems. So, tell me how do I get job in Railways. My email - [email protected].

2nd December 2017, 04:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Railways inspite of financial problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done +2 science in 2015 now I am pursuing B.Tech. I passed first year now I want to do job in railway and complete my studies privately, because of financial problems. So, tell me how do I get job in Railways. My email - [email protected].

To get a job in Railway, you have to appear for the examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). There are various technical and non technical posts available in Railways. You can apply for any post which suits your profile. You have to appear for the RRB examination and clear the same to get a job in the Railways. Money is not an issue to get a job in the Railways. You have to prepare well to clear the written examination to get a job in the Railways. You can find the vacancies on the RRB website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?