18th November 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army or the RAW Agency?

Hello Sir, good morning I am Amol Ramesh Sutkar, from solapur I could have join Indian Army! But due to My mistake there I had not selected. Please I want to join RAW Agency. This is My mob no. 9130741402. Sir trust me I am village person and I am 29 years old, My big wish is join Raw Agency. Sir I will give for RAW My 100 percent.

19th November 2017, 10:40 AM
The Guider

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army or the RAW Agency?

Generally RAW does not recruit candidates directly. They recruit candidate from various government departments like armed force, intelligence agencies etc. So, you can not join RAW directly, first you need to join any other department and prove your capability. After that you need to clear RAW Allied Service (RAS) exam.
So, you first apply for Armed Force, Police Service, Administrative Service, Intelligence Agencies and prove yourself. Then you may be deputed as a RAW officer.
19th November 2017, 06:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Raw is known as Research and Analysis Wing which is an Intelligence Agency under ministry of defence and there is not any direct recruitment for RAW. For recruitment into raw, the candidates are selected from military and Paramilitary forces who have excellent and extraordinary service record.

Several ways to enter RAW:

If you clear the civil services exam and become IPS officer and work with the best service record, you may get chance depending upon your performance to join RAW.

You can join RAW to Armed force like Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army and for joining Army, Airforce and Navy, you can appear for NDA exam at plus two level and Combined Defence Services at bachelor's degree level. You must have some excellent Presence of Mind, calibre and talent as these are required to become raw officer.
19th November 2017, 08:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Let me inform you that there is no entrance exam conducted that can give a new opportunity to join RAW directly.
RAW stands for the Research and Analysis Wing.
It is an Intelligence agency of India under the ministry of defence.
The best way to join the Indian Civil department is to join the IPS and for this post the candidate has to apply for civil services entrance exam. The chances of joining the RAW department is more after becoming the IPS officer.
UPSC conducts these exams every year to recruit personnel in the different Wings of Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?