2nd April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How I can easily join Indian Army?

Sir, I am Naveen Singh. I have state level certificate in football. How I can easily join Indian Army?

2nd April 2017, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can easily join Indian Army?

To join Indian Army, you have to appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination for joining Indian Army is mentioned below :_

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You should be at least 16.5 years old and not more than 19.5 years old.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You should be Physically as well as Mentally healthy.
2nd April 2017, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Indian Army:

There are certain ways to join Indian Army. In one way, you can join after completion of 12th Class. And on the other side, you can join Indian Army after completion of Graduation.

On the basis of 12th Class Qualification:

>> Yes, basically candidates from 12th background can apply for National Defence Academy/ Naval Academy (NDA/ NA) Examination.

On the basis of Graduation Qualification:

>> On the other side, candidates from Graduation background can apply for Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination.

So, I suggest you to apply for concerned examination either CDS/ NDA based on your educational qualification. Both CDS and NDA Examination are conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Click here for UPSC website
3rd April 2017, 11:50 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate who has a national level certificate in football are eligible to join Indian Army through sports quota. The state level certificate will not help you. You need a national level certificate, then after you have to write the written exam [NDA (National Defense Academy)] exam and after that you have to pass the medical and physical test. Apart from this if you scored well in 10+2 then you can also join the Indian army by appearing in the NDA exam after that you have faced the SSB interview then after the successful candidate have to appear for the medical test. The successful candidate will then sent to IMA (Indian Military Academy) to complete the one year course and training after that the successful candidate will get the rank of Lieutenant and can serve the nation.
3rd April 2017, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for sports quota job in Indian Army. Selection will be on merit based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test. They release sports quota jobs every year.

You can also apply for other exams like NDA, CDS and other lower level jobs in Indian Army.
18th May 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have district level volleyball certificate , Am I eligible for join Indian army sport quota ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?