11th June 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment for Hindi graduate?

I have done BA in Hindi Honours and I want to apply in Bihar Police recruitment for the post of Excise Sub Inspectors. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  2. Important dates of Bihar Police Assistant Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  3. Job role and pay scale of Excise Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police?
  4. How can I prepare to become an Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police?
  5. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  6. How to apply in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Cost of application? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment 2018?
  8. How can I apply for Punjab Police Lady Constable recruitment? Selection procedure and eligibility criteria?
  9. Selection procedure of CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment? Details of written test?
  10. Can I get relaxation in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment being an SC candidate?
  11. Selection procedure in Gujarat Police Intelligence Officer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Whether Staff Selection Commission conducts Income Tax & Central Excise Inspector recruitment exams?
  13. Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?
  14. Can I give the entrance exam for CBI while pursuing my s.y.B.com?
  15. Selection procedure in West Bengal Police Constable recruitment?
  16. Selection procedure for Programmers in Bihar Home Department recruitment?
  17. How to become a Crime Branch Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Selection procedure of BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment?
12th June 2018, 11:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment for Hindi graduate?

Selection Process and Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bihar Excise Sub Inspectors Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this recruitment is as follows,

>> You should have passed "Graduation" from a recognized university. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply as Graduation is required.

>> Minimum age required must be 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 37 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Selection Process:

The selection process of this recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Test
@ Physical Efficiency Test

Click here for Detailed Information
13th June 2018, 12:23 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment for Hindi graduate?

As per minimum eligibility required to apply for this recruitment a candidate graduate in any discipline from a recognised university is eligible to apply and age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 37 years.

As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for this job so do not get late in online application just visit at the official website of Bihar Police Recruitment Commission and apply online for this recruitment before 30-06-2018.

Selection procedure of Excise Sub Inspector in Bihar Police Recruitment : There will be following stages in selection of the candidate so you should be passed in every single test conducted by the commission then only you will get the job.

Written Examination : Written exam will be conducted in two stages which are preliminary exam and mains examination and both of these exams will have following pattern :

Preliminary Examination : Prelims exam will be for 200 marks in which candidates will have 100 questions and each question contains 2 marks means 100 questions for 200 marks and this paper will be based on General Knowledge and Current Affairs. Candidates who clear prelims exam successfully will be eligible to appear for mains exam.

Mains Examination : There will be two papers conducted in mains examination in which paper I will be based on General Hindi and it will have 100 questions and candidates will have to secure minimum 30% marks to qualify in this paper and marks of this paper will not be counted for selection in mains exam.

Paper II - This paper will be based on General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography, Mathematics, and Mental Ability which will have 100 questions for 200 marks and candidates will be given 2 hours to solve this paper.

Selection of the candidates in mains exam will be 1 X 6 means multiplication of 6 times of total number of vacancies available in this recruitment will be called for further process.

Physical Efficiency Test : Candidates will be called for physical ability test in which candidates have to qualify various stages of physical test standards which are :

Running for male candidates will be of 1 mile in 6 minutes and 1 km in 6 minutes for female candidate and all candidates who could not clear running stage will be declared unqualified for the recruitment.

High Jump minimum 4 feet for male candidates and 3 feet for female candidates and long jump is minimum 12 feet for male candidates and 9 feet for female candidates.

Throwing of Iron Ball : 16 pound weighted iron ball for male candidates should be thrown minimum 16 feet and 12 pound iron ball for female candidates should be thrown minimum 10 feet in distance.
15th June 2018, 07:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector examination:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can not apply for exam as date of completion of bachelor's degree should be before January 1, 2018.

2. The age criteria for exam is 20-37 years.

Selection is based on written test, physical test and document verification. You can apply for exam being a Hindi graduate.
15th June 2018, 08:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in examination.

The age limit is 20-37 years. So, if you have required qualification you are eligible to apply for the examination.

The application form for the examination is available online and the cost of application form is Rs 700 and Rs 400 for reserved category.

The selection will be made after qualifying in all three stages of examination.
15th June 2018, 10:02 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector recruitment are:

Academic qualification required for the exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized institute.

The age criteria is 20-37 years.

You can apply for Bihar Police exam being Hindi Graduate. Selection will be based on written and physical test.
15th June 2018, 10:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the post of SI in Excise as per your qualification.

The age limit is 20-37 years. You have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for recruitment.

The application form for examination is available now. You can apply for the examination at official website www.bihar.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?