2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there Group Discussion round available in SSC CGL TIER-II recruitment? Tips to prepare for Personal Interview?

Hello, I have already given SSC CGL TIER-II recruitment written exam. I want to prepare for Personal Interview. And I want to know that there is Group Discussion after written test? Please give me some tips for preparation.

17th March 2018, 08:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Group Discussion round available in SSC CGL TIER-II recruitment? Tips to prepare for Personal Interview?

There are no such Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds in Combined Graduate Level Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Here is the detailed examination process for several posts under this SSC CGL Recruitment. They are,

> CGL Tier 1 Exam - Objective Type

> CGL Tier 2 Exam - Objective Type

> CGL Tier 3 Exam - Descriptive Type

> Typing Test/ Data Entry Skill Test

> Document Verification

Hence, you will not see Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds anywhere in the recruitment processes of SSC CGL Examination. Hence, I suggest you to purchase a best book for CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 Examination and start preparing for it strongly, so that you will be able crack the entire recruitment easily one by one.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?