24th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score full marks in IBPS CWE written exam?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply in IBPS CWE written exam. I just want to know how I can score full marks in this written exam? Kindly tell me about this.

25th August 2015, 02:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score full marks in IBPS CWE written exam?

IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. This institute conducts common written exam for post of probationary officer and clerk. The recruitment to these posts in different nationalized banks is done on the basis of IBPS score.

From year 2015, there will be two stages of IBPS Common Written exam. First exam will be called preliminary and second will be called mains exam.

Structure of Preliminary examination:

It will be of 1 hour duration consisting of questions from:

>>English language: 30 marks.

>>Aptitude: 35 marks.

>>Reasoning ability: 35 marks.

Those who will clear the preliminary will be eligible for the mains exam. So to clear the first stage, you need to have good command over English, Aptitude and reasoning. You can refer to RS Aggarwal for reasoning and aptitude. Practice as much as possible. Give test series, mock tests, speed tests in order to gain command and accuracy to score full marks in the written exam.

For mains, you will have to make command over General awareness and Computer awareness also.
25th August 2015, 05:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you want to score full marks in the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common written exam, tackle the given subjects with full concept and solve objective questions as much as possible of these subjects:

1. Quantitative aptitude.

2. Reasoning ability.

3. Computer Knowledge.

4. General knowledge and awareness.

Practice test series, join any coaching like Mahindra for speed test of Banking entrance exams. Be cool and calm in examination, you can score well if you have good accuracy in these subjects.
31st August 2015, 11:28 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. This institute conducts common written exam for post of probationary officer and clerk. The recruitment to these posts in different nationalized banks is done on the basis of IBPS score.

From year 2015, there will be two stages of IBPS Common Written exam. First exam will be called preliminary and second will be called mains exam.

Structure of Preliminary examination:

It will be of 1 hour duration consisting of questions from:

>>English language: 30 marks.

>>Aptitude: 35 marks.

>>Reasoning ability: 35 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?