25th January 2015, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 100 marks in IBPS CWE?

sir
i want to give IBPS CWE exam....
I want to qualify this exam......
kindyl tell me I want to score 100 marks in this exam....
give me some tips please.....

20th April 2015, 10:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 100 marks in IBPS CWE?

Dear the technique behind this is very simple. Once you got to reach the 100 marks then you will have a chance to go for further levels of Selection process. For this here we are giving you the tips and strategies to score more than 100 marks in IBPS examination.

Tips to score more than 100 marks in IBPS CWE :

1.You must prepare well for all the for sections equally. But while preparing for the IBPS exams you must have a bit of more knowledge in Quant and Reasoning.

2.Since these two sections are high scoring sections. But you have to do more hard work to achieve it.

3.Actually complete written Examination will be for 200 marks. As per the dividing sections you have to cross the Cut off marks in all the sections otherwise you will not be qualify in the Written Examination.

4.You need to focus on the two sections daily about 3 hrs. So that while practice these sections you will get a automatic calculations in you hands by the time of examination.

5.Thus you can practice the full examination But still you have to maintain the time as per the examination. Here we are providing you the time management for IBPS CWE Clerk Examination.

Time Management in the Examination :

Total duration of Clerk Examination : 120 min

You have to do all the sections first untill you cross the Sectional cut off .Then you can start answering the questions which you have a standard knowledge on that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?