30th November 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Private sector for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student with 70% aggregate marks? Additional qualifications required to get job?

Sir,
I am studying in third year of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering). I have an aggregate of 70%. Can I eligible for any job in private sector? What are the other qualifications I have to develop additionally?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  2. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  3. What are the job available after completing B.Tech in stream EEE?
  4. What should I do to get a job in private sector being a 3rd year of EC student?
  5. Qualifications required for Pilot Job? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE branch student
  6. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Private job being in 3rd year of diploma in Automobile sector? -- [New]
  8. How to get a good job in private sector after B.Tech?
  9. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate?
  11. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  12. How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?
  13. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. Good private sector jobs for Chemical engineer?
  15. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  16. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  17. Will I be able to get a good job in public or private sector if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th science?
  18. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
27th January 2016, 06:59 PM
january2016

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Private sector for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student with 70% aggregate marks? Additional qualifications required to get job?

Yes, till now based on your percentage you are eligible for the private company job.
I will suggest you to maintain this percentage till the end of your engineering degree, if this will be that time then you might have the chance to sit for the reputed MNC like IBM as well as Microsoft.

Meanwhile if you develop your interpersonal skills then it will prove to be the plus point to you in your career growth. So, as of now nothing special is required . Just maintain your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?