4th March 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Details to get a job in Maruti Udyog Limited for Mechanical Engineer?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineer and working in Gurgaon. Now I am looking for job in Maruti Udyog Limited. Please give me details to secure a job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited for a Diploma in Automobile Engineer?
  2. How can i get training in Maruti Udyog Limited being a student of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What types of jobs are available for ECE students?
  4. How to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited after completion of Automobile engineering from Siwan Engineering college, Bihar? GATE score is relevant for it?
  5. How to get a job in San Motors and Maruti Udyog after Automobile Engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?
  6. How to get summer internship of 4 to 6 week in Mechanical engineering stream at Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  7. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  9. What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing summer industrial training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?
  11. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
  12. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
  13. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  15. Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited for job being a Mechanical Engineer?
  17. How to get job in The Madras Aluminium Company Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  18. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2021, 09:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to get a job in Maruti Udyog Limited for Mechanical Engineer?

Maruti Udyog Limited Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about Maruti Udyog Limited Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the company- Maruti Udyog Limited

>> In order to be eligible for this recruitment, Candidates must have completed BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 23 years to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks

>> Candidates having no experience are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?