25th December 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in National Highways Authority Of India for Diploma in Civil Engineering holder?

I am Diploma in Civil Engineering holder and preparing for government jobs. Please tell me is there any vacancy in National Highways Authority Of India for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for statistical data for a project on National Highway? Number of National Highways available in India?
  2. List of vacancies in government and private company for Diploma in Civil engineering holder
  3. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  4. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many national highways are there in India?
  6. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  7. Demands and opportunities of Diploma Civil holders after 5 years in India?
  8. Companies offering recruitment for Civil Engineering Diploma student in India and Abroad?
  9. How many vacancies are available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  10. Is polytechnic diploma holder from India are eligible in USA for further engineering studies?
  11. What is the expected salary of a diploma in civil engineering holder?
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  14. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  15. Can I apply for sub inspector course after passing 12th and diploma in civil engineering? I am from AP India
  16. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  17. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  18. Best Diploma engineering stream for girls
29th December 2017, 02:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in National Highways Authority Of India for Diploma in Civil Engineering holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Diploma in Civil Engineering holder and preparing for government jobs. Please tell me is there any vacancy in National Highways Authority Of India for me?

At present and in the recent past, there were only vacancies (Technical) available for the Civil Engineering graduates in the National Highways Authority of India. We cannot find any vacancies for the Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates in the National Highways Authority of India. Candidates with Diploma in Civil Engineering can apply to other organizations for a job. There are various vacancies available for the technically qualified candidates like Young Professional (Technical), Site Engineer etc. Candidates can find the vacancies available in the National Highways Authority of India on the website link given Click Here
30th December 2017, 12:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in National Highways Authority Of India for Diploma in Civil Engineering holder?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, it is not possible for you to apply for jobs in National Highways Authority of India with Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification. Basically there is a certain educational qualification that is required to be eligible for NHAI recruitment.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

>> In general, NHAI issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Site Engineer/ Junior Engineer posts for which the basic qualification required is Graduation in concerned stream.

>> As you are done with Diploma, I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible for NHAI recruitment.

>> I am providing you a link where you may details of all the latest recruitment's. So that, you may check its eligibility criteria once before applying for it and then respond accordingly.

Click here for Job Opportunities in NHAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?