18th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to check Prelims result of SBI Probationary Officer recruitment?

Dear Sir,
I have given SBI Probationary Officer recruitment exam of Prelims. I want to know about the result. Kindly tell me how I can check the result of Prelims? Please tell me because I have tried alot but couldn't get the result. Please help me.

20th July 2016, 07:02 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to check Prelims result of SBI Probationary Officer recruitment?

You have given SBI Probationary Officer exam Prelims. But you are unable to check the Prelims result.

**Yes, the result of SBI PO (Pre) has declared. You can check your result from the official website of SBI by entering your application number and date of birth or Roll number and date of birth. You will get know your result and marks obtained in the exam.

**Link to check the prelims result:https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?actio...liminaryJuly16
20th July 2016, 08:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check Prelims result of SBI Probationary Officer recruitment?

How to Check Prelims Result of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment:

SBI PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment Prelims result has been released on 17th July 2016. And SBI PO Mains Recruitment 2016 will be held on 31st July, 2016. And The declaration of Mains result will be on 16th July, 2016.

I am providing you a link where you can check your SBI PO Prelims result. For this you will have to enter the below things.

>> Roll Number and Date of Birth

(or)

>> Registration Number and Date of Birth

Then Click on the Submit button to check SBI PO Prelims result.

Click here to Check the Result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?