28th November 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th to get a job in bank? I am a 11th standard student

i am in 11 std but i wnt to cnfirm dat what should i do after my 12 to get job in banks

3rd May 2015, 11:09 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to get a job in bank? I am a 11th standard student

To get a bank job after your 12th , at the very first you will have to go for your bachelor degree course with any stream from a recognized university .

Then you will be eligible for bank clerk and bank probationary officer and for these you will have to crack their respective entrance examinations like IBPS examination and SBI examinations .

IBPS conducts the examination for recruitment of bank employees for 29 nationalized banks of Indian where as SBI conducts the examination for recruitment of employees in their own banks .

The eligibility criteria for both examination are same and are as following :-

* You must be a citizen of India .

* You must have done your graduation with any discipline from a recognized university .

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years if you are looking for bank clerk where as for bank probationary officer it must be within 21 years to 30 years .There is the provision for age relaxation as per the government norms.

* You must have basic knowledge of how to operate the computer as the whole world is becoming digital and online .

For more information and notifications about the same log on to the official link of same which are www.ibps.com & www.sbi.online.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?