4th May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get intelligence job if I am a MBA graduate?

i m a M B A graduate and very happy if i join the intelligence job.
i have a great passion about the intelligence
for that i try my best.
igive exam of cds for defence.
but several time confrence out.
my quetion is this
how can i be the member of raw or our intelligence

27th June 2015, 08:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get intelligence job if I am a MBA graduate?

There is no direct entrance exam conducted by the Indian Government authorities or commission that gives opportunity to join foreign intelligence agency of India that is Research and Analysis Wing.

However there are several gateways or you can say entrance exams clearing which and serving in those departments can make you eligible for direct recruitment in RAW.

1. Indian Police Services officers after serving for some year and performing well are become eligible for recruitment. So you may aim to crack the Civil Services exam for joining Indian Police Services.

2. Officers who serve in Intelligence Bureau after some years also become eligible for RAW. You can appear for the Assistant central Intelligence officer exam conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Bachelor's degree is the minimum requirement exam.

3. Officers from different wings of defense are also eligible for RAW. You may try to crack Combined Defense services with better preparation for conference section because you are eliminated in that round.

So serving in the above mentioned services can give you the chance of joining the intelligence agency of India.
25th March 2018, 11:07 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: How to get intelligence job if I am a MBA graduate?

A variety of career options and opportunities are potentially available to students after graduating with a degree in intelligence studies.

Initially, RAW had primarily trained intelligence officers who were recruited directly. These belonged to the external wing of the Intelligence Bureau. Then came a time when they needed to expand their family, at that time many candidates were taken from the military, police and the Indian Revenue Service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?