6th January 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job at the age of 29 with MCA qualification?

Hi, I did my MCA in 2009 passed out. I am housewife. I am searching for government job. My age is 29. Can get any job in government sector in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  3. Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?
  4. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  5. Government job in IT at an age of 35 years and have done MCA?
  6. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  7. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  8. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  9. Job in IT or government field after completing MCA without having any experience?
  10. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher? -- [New]
  11. How can I get settled in a government sector with MCA qualification? Various ways to get job in Public Sector?
  12. Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?
  14. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  15. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  16. Can I get government job after completing post graduation in MCA?
  17. Is my qualification enough to do MCA?
  18. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
6th January 2017, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job at the age of 29 with MCA qualification?

Yes, definitely you can apply for a government job at the age of 29 with MCA qualification. The maximum age limit required to apply for most of the government jobs is 30 years. In case of reserved category candidates, upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules to appear in the examination to apply for government job. So, if you can satisfy the educational qualification required to apply for a government job, you can apply for that at the age of 29 years with MCA qualification.
6th January 2017, 11:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a government job at the age of 29 with MCA qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I did my MCA in 2009 passed out. I am housewife. I am searching for government job. My age is 29. Can get any job in government sector in Bangalore.
List of Government Job after MCA
  • SBI
  • SSC UDC
  • Indian railways
  • Indian defense
  • Indian navy
  • Indian air-force
  • UPSC(for IAS/IPS/IFS)
  • CDS
  • ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?