25th May 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get settled in a government sector with MCA qualification? Various ways to get job in Public Sector?

I want to know the how can i get settles in a govt sector with mca qualification? I have completed my mca in 2011 aug. Please tell me the various ways to get job in public sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?
  4. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  5. What are the job prospects present in government sector after doing MCA with 75% marks?
  6. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. What is the maximum age limit for getting a job in public sector?
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  13. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  14. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  15. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  16. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  17. How to get jobs in Public Sector after doing MCA from RTU University?
  18. What should I do after B.Tech? Job opportunities in government for me in government sector?
31st May 2016, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get settled in a government sector with MCA qualification? Various ways to get job in Public Sector?

You can definitely get a job in government sector after completion of MCA course. Since you have completed MCA course, so PSUs will be a very good option. You can appear in the GATE through which you can get opportunity in PSUs. Apart from this, some PSUs also conduct their own entrance test. You can get into defense sector through CDS. You can also get into civil services through UPSC and state PSC. You can also appear in IES . You can even give banking exams to get into banking field as well as appear in VRA exams to get into postal sector. Even you can get employment opportunity in Indian Railways through RRB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?