26th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to get government job in Maharashtra? What all exams we need to appear?

How i can get government job in Maharashtra ,where and when, how i can appear for exam? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  4. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  6. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  9. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  10. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
  12. Details about different entrance exams and their date? Syllabus of the same? Is there any government in Maharashtra?
  13. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  14. Important courses to do after Diploma in Electronics for Government job in Maharashtra?
  15. How to get government job in Maharashtra? What all exams we need to appear? -- [New]
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
27th September 2015, 01:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job in Maharashtra? What all exams we need to appear?

You can get the government job in Maharashtra depending on your educational qualifications, age, gender etc.

Here i provide the basic eligibility criteria for a candidate to get government job.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate can be subject of Bhutan, Tibet with the intention of staying in India permanently.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-40 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years is applicable for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.

Some of the competitive exam to which you can apply for are given below :

* UPSC exams.

* SSC exams.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IBPS.

* Railways (RRB).

* Postal Services.

Some of the technical sectors like :

* DRDO.

* ISRO.

* HPCL.

* Power Grid corporation.

* BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?