26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam which I need to write to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Which is the entrance exam which I need to write to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  3. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  4. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
  5. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  6. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  7. Where can I get the entrance exam form for government BSc Nursing?
  8. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get the nursing job in government sector?
  10. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  11. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a government job in staff nursing in Delhi State? I am pursuing BSc Nursing from Uttarakhand Government
  13. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  14. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  17. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
27th September 2015, 01:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam which I need to write to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

After bachelor's degree in Nursing there are so many entrance exams for which you can apply:

1. Combined defense services for Indian Military academy.

2. SSC Combined Graduate Level exams.

3. Banking jobs like IBPS PO and SBI PO exams.

4. Civil Services examination etc.

You can appear for the exam as per your interest and career goal.
27th September 2015, 01:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam which I need to write to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

You can apply for various fields in the public sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing.

Here i provided the various fields in which you are apply for are :

* Railways (RRB).

* Indian Army.

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* UPSC exams.

* IBPS.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* CDS.

You can work in the positions of :

* Senior Nurse.

* Juniour Nurse.

* Staff Nurse.

* Patient Coordinator.

* Nursing Supervisor.

* Section Chief.

The candidate should write the entrance exam conducted by respective government sector and then followed by medical test/ Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?