18th January 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get Lecturer job in any Government Engineering college?

I have completed ME degree course in Computer Science and Engineering department. Now i want to become a Lecturer in any government engineering college. So please tell me how can i get the specified job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Lecturer job in any Government Engineering college? -- [New]
  2. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  3. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  5. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  6. Can I get a job as lecturer in government engineering college with 54% marks in B.Tech?
  7. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  11. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  12. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  14. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  15. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  16. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
  17. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
19th January 2016, 04:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Lecturer job in any Government Engineering college?

To become lecturer in government colleges, you need to qualify in NET examination. NET examination is conducted by UGC twice every year.

So, you need to qualify in examination for recruitment as Lecturer. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed master's degree from any recognised university. There is no age limit to appear for examination for lecturer post.

The examination is conducted in month of June and December and for more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?