18th August 2017, 08:17 AM
Soorajk19

Procedure to apply for engine driver or ticketing counter job in Railways after completion of 12th from CBSE board?

Sir/Mam, I am Suraj & I recently 12th from CBSE. I'm Interested in railway job, I would like to engine Driver or Ticketing counter? How can apply to railway job?Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  3. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  4. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  5. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  6. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  7. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  9. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  11. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  12. Procedure to become a railway engine driver?
  13. Can I apply for Railway engine driver after scoring 93% marks in Intermediate?
  14. Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?
  15. Exams for Railway jobs after B.Sc? Subjects to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to become an engine driver after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  18. Can I apply for Railway Engine driver's post (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th?
30th August 2017, 10:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for engine driver or ticketing counter job in Railways after completion of 12th from CBSE board?

For recruitment in Railway as Loco Pilot entrance examination is conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 10th and have ITI or Diploma from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

The examination is conducted in written, interview and physical fitness test.

So, you have to qualify in all stages for final selection. For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
31st August 2017, 11:12 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Procedure to apply for engine driver or ticketing counter job in Railways after completion of 12th from CBSE board?

Engine Driver is actually known as Loco Pilot. For locopilot, qualifications needed are Diploma in Mechanical engineering. RRBs conduct nationwide exam for all the posts of Railways almost every year or in alternate years. The last major recruitment advertisement came in 2015 so there is chance of another in 2017 or early2018. Keep checking RRB websites and Employment news.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?