24th October 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get a reputed post in Government sector at the age of 32 years?

Sir,

I am 32 years of age and i have completed my masters in international business in the year of 2005. After that i went to dubai and running my own business over there. After successful 9 years, company has closed down due to a cheating case done by one of our customer. So can i get any reputed post in government sector at this age? Your early feedbacks would be highly appreciated.

24th October 2015, 05:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a reputed post in Government sector at the age of 32 years?

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs after the master's degree and at the age of the 32 years if belong to the reserved category.

As the age limit for most of the government jobs in India is between the 21-30 years but there is relaxation for the OBC and the SC/ST candidates.

Still being the general category candidates you are eligible to appear for some of the jobs as the Civil services examination, Banking and Railway.

But as you have completed the master's degree then you can appear for the TET and NET examination. For more information about any particular examination visit the forum.
25th October 2015, 12:41 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a reputed post in Government sector at the age of 32 years?

Since, you are above 30 years, you have very less chance to appear for the government job examinations if you belongs to an open category.

Since to appear in most of the government jobs entrance examination the maximum age limit is 30 years for the open category but there is relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidates.

So if belong to the reserved category then you can appear for the :-
* Staff Selection Commission.
* Railway.
* Civil Services.
* NET.
* TET.

These are some of the best option for you after the age of 32 years to get the government jobs.
25th October 2015, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

With 32 years of age you will not be eligible for most of the government jobs. There are very few option available for you like lecturer job in colleges after qualifying NET/SET.

If you are reserved category candidate then you will be eligible for various government jobs in banking sector, civil services and other PSUs.
25th October 2015, 09:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am 32 years of age and i have completed my masters in international business in the year of 2005. After that i went to dubai and running my own business over there. After successful 9 years, company has closed down due to a cheating case done by one of our customer. So can i get any reputed post in government sector at this age? Your early feedbacks would be highly appreciated.
Sorry to say that, the candidate whose age is more than 30 years are not eligible for Government job. Upper age relaxations will be available only for those who belong to the SC/ST category. So, if you belong from reserved then you are eligible for Government job.

Official website- www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?