24th December 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force?

I am so interested in joining air force, I am so excited to work with Indian airforce. I am really curious about it as an Indian person. Also, I am proud about an indian jai hind, bharat mata ki jai. who are work in the NDA they all are having bright future. Have a nice day.

24th December 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force?

To join Indian Air Force, you should have to appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should be at least 16.5 years old and not more than 19.5 years of age.

3. You should have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
24th December 2016, 10:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can join National Defence Academy through NDA entrance examination. NDA examination is conducted twice every year by UPSC.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

1. You must have passed or appearing for 10+2 board exams. Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 is compulsory for Air Force.

2. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

3. Male unmarried candidates can only apply for this exam.

You will have to clear written test and SSB to join NDA exam.
24th December 2016, 10:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Since you have not mentioned your qualification so it is slightly different to give details about a certain entry to join Indian Airforce as per your qualification. But I am giving the brief information about different entries :

* You have the option of becoming Air force officer through NDA by qualifying NDA examination after completing your Class 12th academics with PCM group.

* You have the option of becoming Air force officer through CDS by qualifying CDS entrance examination or by qualifying AFCAT after completing your graduation in Physics or Mathematics or B.Tech from a recognized university.

* You can join ground duty in Indian Air force by qualifying AFCAT after completing your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

* Apart from this you can join Indian Air force through as X group and Y group depending upon the vacancies.

For more details and other eligibility criteria for different entries in Indian Air force you can log on to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?