17th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian army being a 24 years old man?

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Joseph Thadathil Mohlala and am 24 years old. I would like to join the Indian army with all my heart because I was looking for the forms long time ago, my number is 0789041036/0711850000

19th March 2017, 03:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian army being a 24 years old man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm Joseph Thadathil Mohlala and am 24 years old. I would like to join the Indian army with all my heart because I was looking for the forms long time ago, my number is 0789041036/0711850000

If you are a graduate then it is possible to join Indian Army through Combined Defense Service (CDS) Examination, at the age of 24 years. For CDS applicant should have completed bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The candidates should be unmarried male candidates aged between 20 years to 24 years are eligible for the CDS. If you are not a graduate, then you are not eligible for Indian Army at the age of 24 years. The CDS examination will be conducted by the UPSC. There will be a written test, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. Being a 24 year old man, if you are a graduate then you have a chance to join the Indian Army or else it is not possible to join Indian Army.
19th March 2017, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian army being a 24 years old man?

You can apply for CDS exam, if you are a graduate and want to join Indian Army as an Officer. Selection will be on the basis of performance on the written exam and SSB interview.

Age limit for OTA through CDS is 19 to 25 years. Hence, you are eligible for it till you pass age of 25 years.
23rd March 2017, 11:54 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: How to join Indian army being a 24 years old man?

You mentioned that your age is 24.

Then you are eligible for CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined defence service.

You can join Indian army through CDS exam.

Educational qualification: Candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

Candidate age should be between 19-25 years.

Union public service commission conducts CDS exam.

Selection process - written test, SSB interview. Physical standard test.

Candidate should have good eye vision 6/6,hearing ability and healthy chest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?