16th November 2016, 03:39 PM
Athira Mamalasseril

How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science and now I want to join the Indian Navy. I want to know wow can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. Can I get job in Indian Navy after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  4. Are there any job opportunities for BSc computer science students in Indian Navy and Airforce
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  9. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing BSc in computer science
  12. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. What is the eligibility required to join in technical department of Indian Navy? I am a BSc computer science graduate student
  15. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  16. Can I get entry in Indian Navy after completing 12th with PCM and computer science?
  17. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
23rd November 2016, 10:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?

There are two options for you to apply for following schemes of Indian Navy:

University Entry Scheme of Indian Navy.

Combined Defence Services examination.

Final year graduation candidates are eligible to apply for UES scheme of Navy and selection of candidates is done on basis of percentage of marks upto final year for Service Selection Board.

In case of Combined Defence Services exam, age limit is 19-22 years. There is written test followed by Service Selection Board. CDS examination is held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission.

You can apply for any one or both depending upon your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?