25th August 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What course to study to make a career in Journalism for Bachelor of Arts graduate?

Friends,
I have completed my Bachelor of Arts and I want to make Journalism as career. What course I have to prefer now? Kindly tell me about this.

4th September 2015, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to study to make a career in Journalism for Bachelor of Arts graduate?

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of Bachelor of Arts (BA) course. Here are the several courses available in Journalism field. Various courses are,

>> Post Gradate Diploma in Print, Web and Multimedia journalism or Broadcast

>> Master of Arts in Broadcast Journalism

>> Master of Science in Journalism, Mass Communication and Advertising

>> Master of Arts in Convergent Journalism

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)

>> PG Diploma in Journalism (in Hindi)

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best course I would suggest you to choose after completion of Bachelor of Arts course is "Master of Arts in Broadcast Journalism".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?