21st August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to make changes in Educational Qualification in CHSL Online form?

How to make changes in Educational Qualification in CHSL Online form?

22nd August 2015, 01:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make changes in Educational Qualification in CHSL Online form?

Sorry to say but as the important dates for online application of Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination is over, you can not change educational qualification in the form. The qualification which you have entered at the time of filling the online form will be considered as the final qualification for the SSC CHSL form.

You must have seen while filling the form that a message is there to recheck the details provided once again as after submitting you will not be able to make any change in the online application form.

The CHSL exam will be conducted in the month of November, 2015. You can visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
22nd August 2015, 09:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make changes in Educational Qualification in CHSL Online form?

The candidate who filled the application form of SSC CHSL exam is advised to apply with care and attention. After filling the application form he/ she is advised to check all the basic details like DOB, Father's name, e-mail Id, mobile number etc.

However, SSC does not allow any correction/ modification under any circumstances and it is not responsible for any problems regarding this issue.
22nd August 2015, 10:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The last date for making any changes or submitting the online application for Part II of Combined Higher Secondary level examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission was 23/07/2015.

It was clearly mentioned on the website that after 23rd, no candidate will be allowed to make any change in the submitted application form, so they must check once before final submission of the form.

Hence there is no possibility for you to change educational qualification in the application form now.
31st August 2015, 11:39 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
The last date for making any changes or submitting the online application for Part II of Combined Higher Secondary level examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission was 23/07/2015.

It was clearly mentioned on the website that after 23rd, no candidate will be allowed to make any change in the submitted application form, so they must check once before final submission of the form.
2nd November 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student but by mistake my educational qualification filled in CHSL exam is 12th so what can I do in this case
24th November 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student but by mistake my educational qualification filled in CHSL exam is 12th so what can I do in this case
21st January 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

How to change my roll no. If its faulty incorrect in my ssc mts registration until now i cant upload my photo and signature?
12th June 2017, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted on line application for SSC cgl 2017 , how can I cancel my application as I have a little mistake
31st August 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

On registering my form in chsl i filled 12th as my educational qualifications but as of now I am graduated, and wanted to fill CGL or other forms
And need to update my educational qualifications from 12 to graduate.
How can I do that ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?