8th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Vigilance Assistants in EPFO? Pay scale of Vigilance Assistants?

Kindly let me know that how many vacancies are there for Vigilance Assistant in EPFO? Kindly tell me about the pay scale of this position. Waiting for your response.

9th November 2016, 02:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Vigilance Assistants in EPFO? Pay scale of Vigilance Assistants?

Employee's Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) recruits candidates for various positions every year. There are number of positions available in this recruitment and one of them is Vigilance Assistant. There are total 233 positions all over India for this year and for Vigilance Assistant position there are 40 positions available.

The pay scale of a Vigilance Assistant ranges from Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP.
9th November 2016, 05:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Vigilance Assistants in EPFO? Pay scale of Vigilance Assistants?

EPFO stands for Employees’ Provident Fund Organization.

No. of vacancies in Vigilance Directorate:

1. Director (Vigilance) – 01

2. Deputy Director (Vigilance) – 09

3. Assistant Director (Vigilance) – 37

4. Vigilance Assistant – 40

Pay Scale EPFO of Vigilance Assistants : Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP
9th November 2016, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available for Vigilance Assistants in EPFO:

Basically there are three departments and they are,
> Vigilance Directorate
> Audit Directorate
> Information Service Directorate

This Vigilance Assistant post come under Vigilance Directorate department and number of vacancies are as follows.

* For Vigilance Assistant - 40 vacancies

* Pay Scale for Vigilance Assistant - Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?