8th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and important dates of EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment?

I want to know the selection procedure for Vigilance Assistant position in EPFO recruitment. Can I know the important dates of this recruitment? Please tell me asap.

9th November 2016, 01:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and important dates of EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment?

EPFO refers to Employee's Provident Fund Organization and it invites candidates for the post of Vigilance Assistant and many other positions every year. If you want to apply for EPFO Vigilance Assistant post then then you have to fill and submit the application form which is available offline. The forms are available from 5/11/2016 and last date of the submission is 10/12/2016.

The candidates who applies for the above mentioned position will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and their performance in the interview, so you have to prepare well for the interview also.

Best of luck.
9th November 2016, 05:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and important dates of EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment?

Selection procedure for EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment involves of

Academic merits,

Work experience and

Performance in selection rounds.

Important Dates for EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment:

Date of Issue of Advertisement : 20th October 2016

Last Date for Submission/Receipt of Application Form : 45 Days from the Date of Advertisement, i.e. 5th December 2016.
9th November 2016, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure and Important Dates of EPFO Vigilance Assistant Recruitment:

The selection process basically consists of Shortlisting of Applications and the persons those who get shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview. And the selection is based on the merit scored in the selection process.

>> Starting date to apply online - 5th November 2016

>> Last date of receipt of Applications - 10th December 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?