15th March 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to show the certificate of Computer Qualification to apply for IBPS PO recruitment exam?

Sir,
I want to apply for IBPS PO recruitment exam.
I have completed my B.Com, but I don't have
any computer knowledge. So, for applying
in IBPS PO recruitment I have to
show any certificate of Computer Knowledge?

Related Questions:
16th March 2015, 02:46 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to show the certificate of Computer Qualification to apply for IBPS PO recruitment exam?

No, it is not mandatory for IBPS Probationary Officer Examination. So, you don't worry about that. You are free to eligible if you have a degree. No need to produce the certificate of computer qualification. Lets see the eligibility criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer Examination.

-> Applicant should have completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
-> Applicant must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination.
-> Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
-> 3 years relaxation is applicable for OBC category.
-> 5 years relaxation is applicable for SC/ST category.

More details, visit the official website :- www.ibps.in
16th March 2015, 03:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to show the certificate of Computer Qualification to apply for IBPS PO recruitment exam?

Actually while applying for IBPS PO Examination, you don't need to show or upload your computer knowledge certificate. But if you get selected in IBPS PO Online Test (Written Test), you will be called for IBPS PO Interview. So there you are required to produce your computer certificate along with other required documents, other than this there is no need to of computer certificate anywhere and anytime. You have completed B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course, and you might have studied Computer related subject at your Graduation Level. If you have studied Computer related subject as one of the subjects at your Graduation level, there is no need of Computer Knowledge certificate separately. In other case, if you have not studied Computer related subject at your Graduation level, then I suggest you to undergo for computer subjects and get certificate from recognized institution.
1st September 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Will electrical cadd certificate is sufficient r any other computer certificate is required
16th November 2016, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

I have studied CCP and Microcontroller in my B.E ...is that enough for ibps clerk computer qualifications??
29th March 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I had elementary computer application as a subject in first year. Do I have to show computer certificate for ibps clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?