8th December 2016, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to apply for IAF exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to appear for IAF exam. I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to apply for IAF exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please provide related details about the same.

9th December 2016, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to apply for IAF exam? How can I apply for the exam?

There is no need to score minimum percentage or marks in 12th standard to join Indian Air Force through NDA. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. You can apply for NDA examination through online at https://upsconline.nic.in/ once, the application process starts.
9th December 2016, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to apply for IAF exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Basically there is no certain percentage criteria in order to be eligible. Just a 12th Class pass in 10+2 pattern is required to be eligible for appearing in IAF Entrance Examination. In order to join IAF (Indian Air Force), you are required to apply for NDA (National Defence Academy) conducted by Union public Service commission. NDA issues its official notification twice an year. So you are required to apply for the examination when notification gets released.
10th December 2016, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to appear for IAF exam. I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to apply for IAF exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please provide related details about the same.

After 12th to get a job in IAF you have to appear for the NDA examinations. The eligibility to apply for NDA examinations Air Force Wing is a pass in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics subjects. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the NDA examinations. The age should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years for the NDA examinations. For the NDA you have to appear for written test, SSB interview and medical test. The written test consists of Mathematics, English and General Knowledge (Science, history, civics, geography, current affairs). You can apply online for the NDA examinations. The examinations are conducted by the UPSC.
10th December 2016, 04:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

I.A.F stands for Indian Air Force and for the recruitment in Air Force as an officer candidates have to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years with science stream.

Candidates with minimum passing percentage are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?