10th March 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the BEL Apprenticeship training?

Can anyone tell me that how should i prepare for the BEL apprenticeship training? Waiting for a positive reply for you. Please mail it to me ([email protected])

13th March 2016, 11:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the BEL Apprenticeship training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone tell me that how should i prepare for the BEL apprenticeship training? Waiting for a positive reply for you. Please mail it to me ([email protected])
The BEL recruits Graduate Engineers for apprenticeship across India. The duration of the programme is 1 year. The selection will be based on the marks scored in the engineering and the written test & interview. The candidate age limit is 25 years. The stipend is Rs 5000/- per month. The aspirant can prepare for this through the previous year’s papers. You can also get help from your seniors who have attended the programme. You have to check the BEL website
for the announcements. The website link is http://www.bel-india.com/?q=recruitment
27th June 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the BEL Apprenticeship training?

I was finished ITI in refrigerator & air conditioning I want join BEL apprenticeship how to join now please please tall me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?