2nd November 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities after graduate apprentice training from BEL?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am selected for BEL apprenticeship training onward. Can you please tell me the details of it and how helpful will it be for me after completion of training?

Please Sir reply as soon its my career concern, please sir guide me ...please

Related Questions:
  1. Graduate apprenticeship training at BEL will act as an job experience?
  2. Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL?
  3. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  4. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  6. Will IOCL fire Graduate Apprentice Engineer after 11 months?
  7. Can I get good job after training from Neyveli Lignite Corporation?
  8. What are the ways to enter into TNEB after completing B.E?
  9. Can an apprentice in govt. company will be given any relaxation in Job examination?
  10. Any job opportunities in ISRO after completing full term apprentice and Toyota Technical Training Institute?
  11. Do I have opportunities in core field after doing graduate engineer apprentice in electronics corporation of India Limited(ECIL)?
  12. Chances of selection in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee for a candidate with 75% in B.E.(EE)?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  14. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  15. Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?
  16. What kind of posts are available in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  17. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
15th November 2015, 07:56 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What are the opportunities after graduate apprentice training from BEL?

Since, you have been selected for the BEL training program, so all the timing details will be shared by the BEL itself since now, it is confidential. And yes this training course will be really helpful for you for your job perspective. What you have to do is to pay your whole concentration during the training, that is all.
5th October 2017, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities after graduate apprentice training from BEL?

Sir i am B. E. CSE GRADUATE.. I wish to undergo graduate apprenticeship.. I wish to know about the job opportunities after finishing the course.. Kindly reply for my query sir... Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?