1st December 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS PO exam if studied in Maharashtra but married in Chennai?

I am a B.Com pass student with age 23 years is I am able to apply for IBPS PO exam & I am living in Chennai. My education completed in Maharashtra after marriage. I am coming in chennai I spoke in Tamil but I can't write & read Tamil. Can I apply?
My name KIRANMAI.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  2. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS Probationary Officers exam?
  4. Which state domicile I have to get, if studied 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
  5. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  6. Is B.Tech degree enough to make be eligible for IBPS clerk exam?
  7. I'm born in Maharashtra but studied in Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for MAH-CET?
  8. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  9. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  10. Am I eligible for MHT CET if born in Pune and Studied 12th in Maharashtra?
  11. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?
  12. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  13. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra?
  14. How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra
  15. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exam being a married women? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
1st December 2017, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS PO exam if studied in Maharashtra but married in Chennai?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination even if you have studied in Maharashtra and staying in Chennai. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and those who are in the age range of 20 to 30 years are eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
1st December 2017, 09:20 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS PO exam if studied in Maharashtra but married in Chennai?

Hi Friend
#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS PO examination is GRADUATION in any discipline from UGC recognised institution/university and there is no percentage of marks criteria.
#As you have completed your B.COM,you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam.
#Age limit to apply for IBPS PO examination is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are
-> 3 years for OBC candidates
-> 5 years for SC/ST candidates
-> 10 years for PWD candidates.
#And the selection procedure of IBPS PO examination is preliminary exam,main examination and personal interview.
#And there is no restriction in IBPS PO notification that candidate must know how to read,write and speak the local language of the state.As you know to speak Tamil, you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination is TN state.
#For further details please visit www.ibps.in
1st December 2017, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is,

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> As there is no such local language proficiency is required in order to be eligible, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for IBPS PO recruitment.

>> You must have good command over English in order to apply for the recruitment. Besides this, you need to have a knowledge in Computers.
2nd December 2017, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com pass student with age 23 years is I am able to apply for IBPS PO exam & I am living in Chennai. My education completed in Maharashtra after marriage. I am coming in chennai I spoke in Tamil but I can't write & read Tamil. Can I apply?
My name KIRANMAI.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the IBPS PO after completion of studies in Maharashtra and settled in Chennai. You should have studied a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university to appear for the IBPS PO examination. Your age should be between 20 years to 30 years to be eligible for the IBPS PO post. You have to appear for the IBPS PO Preliminary and Main Examinations to qualify for the post of IBPS PO. Preliminary and Main examinations are conducted online. Those candidates who have cleared preliminary and main examinations are eligible for the interview. You can find the details in the IBPS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?