14th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply in the recruitment of ISRO VSSC for Graduate Apprentice? I want to apply in this recruitment so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  2. How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  3. How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  5. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  6. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  8. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  9. Am I eligible for ISRO (SAC) Ahmedabad for Graduate Apprentice?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  11. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  12. What are the content and types of graduate apprentice training with period at Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) for Aeronautical engineering student?
  13. Eligibility to do apprentice in ISRO after B.Tech in ECE with 74%?
  14. Eligibility to apply in NISER Library Apprentice recruitment?
  15. What are the advantage of doing Graduate Apprentice Trainee in ISRO?
  16. Old question papers of graduate apprentices in isro?
  17. How can I join any government sector?
  18. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician? -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2016, 10:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment :-

- The candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering(B.E./B.Tech) from a recognized university in the respective field with minimum 65% marks.

- The candidate maximum age limit should not be more than 30 years. However, age relaxation is applicable to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.

- Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?