26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work is offered under Junior Engineer post by Meghalaya PSC?

Sir, I want to join Meghalaya PSC through the recruitment named Junior Engineer. But, I don’t know what is the work of this post? If I get selected then what I have to do? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
1st August 2023, 04:12 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What kind of work is offered under Junior Engineer post by Meghalaya PSC?

The Junior Engineer post in Meghalaya PSC is a civil engineering position. As a Junior Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of civil infrastructure projects. This includes roads, bridges, buildings, and other structures.
Your duties as a Junior Engineer may include:
  • Preparing engineering plans and drawings
  • Supervising the construction of civil projects
  • Conducting quality control checks
  • Troubleshooting construction problems
  • Maintaining civil infrastructure
If you are selected for the Junior Engineer post in Meghalaya PSC, you will be required to have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. You will also need to have a valid engineering registration certificate.
The salary and benefits for the Junior Engineer post in Meghalaya PSC are competitive. You will be paid a basic salary, as well as allowances for accommodation, travel, and medical expenses. You will also receive a pension plan and other benefits.
The work of a Junior Engineer can be challenging and demanding, but it is also very rewarding. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that will make a real difference in the lives of the people of Meghalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?