26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the process of selection in Meghalaya PSC for Assistant Engineer post? I have applied for this post through Meghalaya PSC so I want to know about the selection procedure. Please tell me!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  3. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  4. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  5. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  6. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?
  7. Pay scale of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  8. Age limit to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  9. Exemption available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for ST candidate?
  10. Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  12. Why Meghalaya PSC has Prelims and Mains exams for Lower Division Assistant recruitment?
  13. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I prepare to crack Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test & interview?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?
  16. Selection procedure in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. What kind of work is offered under Junior Engineer post by Meghalaya PSC?
  18. Selection procedure in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
8th June 2018, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of a Assistant Engineer of Meghalaya PSC recruitment:

The selection procedure of an Assistant Engineer of Meghalaya PSC recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Preliminary Examination

>> Main Examination

And

>> Interview

Preliminary Examination consists of the following subjects and they are, General Awareness and Aptitude Test, General English, Mathematics/ Arithmetic and Technical subjects for technical posts.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?