8th June 2013, 02:41 AM
yashvant dubey

What are the government job opportunities in B.Tech agriculture engineering after 3rd year?

What are government job opportunities in appearing in b.tech.agriculture engineering after 3rd year ? Is there any form is available to aply for b.tech.agriculture engineering if form is available then plz describe about it

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. What are the job opportunities for me after undergoing BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  3. Job opportunities in reputed private Banks after B.Tech in Agriculture? What would be initial categories of job? -- [New]
  4. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  5. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  6. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  7. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Job opportunities in Mysore and Bangalore? I am doing 3rd year Environmental Engineering
  9. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  10. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  11. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  12. Which stream in B.Tech course is more easy in India?
  13. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  14. What are the other government job options for me after doing BSc Agriculture?
  15. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job Opportunities for the candidates of 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech Agriculture with bifocal electronics in 12th without biology
8th June 2013, 08:15 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities in B.Tech agriculture engineering after 3rd year?

Hi Friend..................................

Agricultural Engineers specialized in various fields such as agricultural mechanization, soil conservation; food processing and so on can find various job opportunities in both central government as well as state government firms.

For pursuing a job in these sectors, the candidates have to write various governmental tests such as UPSC, SSC etc.

The governmental jobs provide the candidates with various allowances apart from the monthly remuneration.

There is also a provision of getting promotion to higher posts by writing departmental tests and hence they can look for a hike in their salary.

The candidates can also enhance their qualifications by doing masters courses / doctoral degree / post graduate diploma courses / certificate courses and can look for a good post which is better than a post which they get after graduation.
8th June 2013, 06:50 PM

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities in B.Tech agriculture engineering after 3rd year?

no site or private or non private organisation have such provision for to work with any prospectus you have to provide your full degree which is the rule.if you are fail to provide them with full course then this 3rd year degree is not much relevant to you and cant help you much.....but if you can do and just searching for scope then you can try in both sector simultaneously.
27th June 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

what lob will i get after b.tech as agriculture engineer ?
2nd July 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

which jobs can we do after b.tech in agricultural engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?