3rd July 2015, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in private sector being a 3rd year of EC student?

I am b.tech 3rd yr ec student and what should I do now 4 private job in various companies as well as government job like ntpc, bhel my id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  2. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  3. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  4. How to get a good job in private sector after B.Tech?
  5. What to do after qualifying GATE private job or study at IITs?
  6. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  7. How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?
  8. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  9. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  10. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  11. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  12. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  13. Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  15. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
4th July 2015, 11:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in private sector being a 3rd year of EC student?

For private sector jobs-
You should try to get a job offer in the on-campus recruitment drive of your college during the final year of engineering. If you do not get, you should try for off-campus recruitment drive and walk- ins. Various job portals like naukri, monster,freshersworld, jobsiit, etc. accept resume and help you in giving info and chance to sit for various off-campus and walk- in drives.

For government sector jobs especially PSUs-
You should appear in GATE in your final year since many PSUs recruit through GATE score. Apart from this, you can also appear in written exams of various PSUs which are conducted by the PSUs. For example, for BSNL there is JTO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?