1st November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How may i get the best government job in Food Science field?

How may i get the best government job in food science field as i had done my b.sc., home science in biochemistry food science? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  2. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  3. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  4. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  6. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  7. Can a computer science student go for the field of food technology?
  8. How to get a job in government sector after completion of masters in microbiology and food technology?
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  11. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  13. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?
  14. Which good government job is better after passing 12 science?
  15. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for a job of food inspector after completing B.Pharm from GBTU?
  17. what is the scope for food and technology?
  18. List of jobs available for a M.Sc(Microbiology) graduate in Tamilnadu? fields like Pharma industry, food industry, science field or microbiology related job is preferred
10th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How may i get the best government job in Food Science field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How may i get the best government job in food science field as i had done my b.sc., home science in biochemistry food science? Please help me.
There is the good job prospectus available for Food sector in the Government sector. The food sector in India offers a wide range of job opportunities not only in public sector organizations, but also in the private sector as well. The list of Government sector companies in the food sector of India is given below:

Government Jobs in Food Sector:

- Food Corporation of India
- Department of Food and Public Distribution of Government of India
- Central Warehousing Corporation
- Public Distribution Shops in Different parts of the country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?