20th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Job options in Railways after B.Sc.?

I have completed my B.Sc and want to do job in Railway. but I don't know what jobs are available in this sector? Please tell me what type of jobs shall I get in Railways after completing my B.Sc.

21st August 2016, 11:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options in Railways after B.Sc.?

List of jobs in Railways after B.Sc:-

Rail Driver

Rail housekeeping services in charge

Station Master

Enquiry Clerk

Reservation Clerk

Maintenance Engineer

Signal Engineer

Junior Computer Operator

Assistant etc.
22nd August 2016, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options in Railways after B.Sc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc and want to do job in Railway. but I don't know what jobs are available in this sector? Please tell me what type of jobs shall I get in Railways after completing my B.Sc.
There are various job options are available in Railways after B.Sc qualifications. They are Junior Assistant, Ticket Collector, Clerk, Group ‘C’ vacancies, Group ‘D’ vacancies, Traffic Service, Trains Clerk, Helper, Chemical Metallurgical Assistant etc. The aspirant should appear for the written test followed by the interview conducted by the RRB. The upper age limit for the post will be 30 years. The competitions for the railway jobs are very high. The job details can be found in the RRB websites or in the Employment News paper.

For more Information, please Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?