22nd January 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available for Ex-Serviceman in Assam?

Im an ex service man of indian army..... Can any experts tell me that What are the jobs available for ex service man in Assam?

22nd June 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for Ex-Serviceman in Assam?

As an ex servicemen you have many options in various government organisations like Railways, State Police, Banking sector, etc. You also have private sector options if you are interested.

For government job selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview or physical fitness test according to the kind of job. Just keep track of notifications and apply accordingly.
28th October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm presently serving in Central Police Organisation (CPO) as ASI(Clerk) since Aug 1997 and planing for voluntarily retirement pension during 2017. Would you advise me that what are jobs available for CPO Ex-serviceman in Assam in govt organisation or private sector. My education qualification 10 2 (science stream) with basic computer knowledge. Pliz give the information in details.
30th May 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the facility as a honours capt of army ordnance corps at silchar in cachar assam for any job. My date of birth is 01 Apr 1965 ? Educational qualification is B A 2nd year 1984
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?