9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Job profile and salary package for Content Auditor in BECIL?

Can I know the salary of Content Auditor in BECIL? I have got a notification of this recruitment so I want to know the salary. Can I know the job profile also?

11th November 2016, 03:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile and salary package for Content Auditor in BECIL?

Job Profile and Salary Package offered for the post of Content Auditor in BECIL:

Job profile basically deals about the Eligibility Criteria that is required. The Eligibility Criteria basically consists of Educational Qualification and Age Criteria.

The minimum educational qualification required for the post of Content Auditor in BECIL is "PG Diploma in Mass Communication or Journalism" from a recognized university. Besides this, you must have minimum 3 years work experience either in PTI or ANI or UNI or in Visual Media to be eligible.

Salary Package Offered:

The basic Salary package that is offered for the post of Content Auditor in BECIL is as follows.

> Content Auditor - Rs.40,000/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?