1st November 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?

I have done bsc(h) in food technology. And now i am doing MSc in food and nutrition with food science and processing specialization. Please tell me about the scope of it in government jobs?

Related Questions:
22nd September 2016, 08:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?

Scope of M.Sc in Food and Nutrition course:

In general candidates who complete their Master's degree are highly recruited rather than that of candidates with Bachelor's Degree. Yes there are good number of job opportunities for Food and Nutrition background candidates. Based on this, it is obvious that there is a good scope for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition background candidates.

You may find employment opportunities in,

* Mass Media
* Sports and Health Clubs
* Research and Development
* Teaching department

As far as government sector is concerned, you can find employment opportunities in,
* Government health departments
* Government Hospitals
* Government Colleges/ organizations
* Government Factories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?