9th January 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Last year departmental ASI/GD syllabus

Sir, I am performing the duties of CT/GD at Central Reserve Police Force. I want to get last year departmental ASI/GD test syllabus. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of M.A.(Arabic) will be started at Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate?
  3. Syllabus of departmental exam of WB Audit and Accounts?
  4. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Officers of the National Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Is SSC exam offering departmental post? What is the syllabus?
  6. Departmental career enhancement opportunities for group C employees of DRDO? Is Age limit a barrier for such departmental promotion exam?
  7. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Is it possible for a student in arts departmental sector to join NDA(Air Force)
  9. What is the departmental syllabus for MPSC?
  10. How to apply for Tamilnadu Departmental Exam?
  11. How to qualify for NAIB entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Exam dates of postal department for various posts?
  13. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations- Departmental Test for Junior Assistants in the Police Department- Police Standing Orders Volumes I to IV Exam – Download Previous Year’s Papers
  14. Does ex-servicemen get the same relaxation like other reserved categories in Railway Departmental exams?
  15. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental exam question paper
  16. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Question papers for Income Tax Officer in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?