10th October 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE?

Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE? I just completed the course this year, so can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  2. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  3. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  6. Am i eligible to apply for government job?
  7. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  8. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
  9. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  10. Procedure to apply for central government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  14. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. Is KSOU course approved by AICTE? Am I eligible to apply for government job?
  16. Is ICE(India) AICTE approved institution? Is there degree awarded by ICE recognized by Central or State government for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  18. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
10th October 2016, 01:00 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE?

Yes, you can apply for the central government job. Since, you have done graduation can apply for many jobs. You should not be having any backlogs.
You can apply for bank job, administrative job, defense job, government companies, Civil Service Exam, IES exam, CGL exam. There are so many jobs which you can apply.
I suggest you to by employment news. As this paper will give you full details of the central government jobs. Buy it every week,from any paper vendor shop.
10th October 2016, 05:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE?

You are very much eligible to apply for central government job after the completion of your degree from the above institute, there is no problem in it. The minimum eligibility requirement in order to apply for job in central is that the candidate should have a graduation degree( the minimum qualification) from a recognized board, and as per your qualification, you can very much apply for the same.
10th October 2016, 07:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can apply for central government job entrance exams after completion of Bachelor of Technology from ICE. There are so many technical as well non technical central government entrance exams for engineers.

1. Technical Entrance exams:

>>B.Tech passed candidates can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam for Master of Technology as well as for Public Sector Undertaking jobs.

>>Indian Railways Senior Engineer and Junior Engineer entrance exam.

2. Non Technical Entrance examination:

>>Combined Defence Services and AFCAT for defence jobs.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>IBPS PO entrance exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

>>SSC CGL exam.
10th October 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for central government job after completion of your B.Tech course from ICE. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for State/ Central government jobs. Since, your B.Tech degree from ICE is recognised, you are eligible to apply for Central Government job. You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age criteria, etc., to be eligible to apply for central government job.
11th October 2016, 09:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE? I just completed the course this year, so can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on this. Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech degree, you can apply for central government jobs like Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSAT exam. Final year students are also eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserving candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?