18th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector?

I have done my 3yr diploma in textile technology from government polytechnic.
please tell me the procedure how to apply for government job in textile sector.
and at what post I am eligible to apply.? Can you please provide me the details to proceed further?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  2. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  3. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i apply for Government hand loom sector after PG in Textile & Clothing and 4 years teaching experience?
  5. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  6. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  7. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  8. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  9. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  10. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  11. Whether LIC Advisor recruitment comes under Government sector? Qualification required to apply?
  12. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  13. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  14. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  15. Any job in government sector after passing textile B.Tech in UPSC?
  16. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  17. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  18. Is it possible to get government job in ITI trade COPA? Minimum qualification required to apply for the job?
20th April 2016, 07:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector?

In general the minimum qualification required to apply for almost all government jobs Textile sector is "Graduate Degree" in the concerned stream from a recognized university. As you have completed Diploma in Architecture, I suggest you to pursue Graduation to find better scope after studies. You may apply for several posts such as Architecture Designer, Architect, Interior Designer and Architecture Engineer. You may find employment opportunities Archaeological Department, Ministry of Defence, Town and Country Planning Organizations, Department of Railways, Public Works Department, Post and Telegraph sector and in Housing and Urban development corporations. I suggest you to register with top job portals like Shine.com, Naukri.Com, Sarkari-Naukri and Indeed.co.in and with some others. Fill up your profile correctly and upload your latest resume. So that the suitable jobs which matches your profile will be notified whenever there are concerned recruitment.
15th May 2016, 02:00 PM
asha2016

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector?

As per Government Rules & regulations there are following Eligibility criteria for Textile Fields.
1. Candidates must have possessed Graduation Degree in any stream from recognized University .
Candidates must have some essential Professional Degree such as
1. Graduate program in Textile Designing .
2. Post Graduate program in Textile Designing .
3. Diploma in Architecture Designing .
4. Diploma in Fabric & Fashion Designing.
5. Diploma or Degree in Merchandising .
6. Degree or Diploma in Fashion Designing & Technology .
Candidates can find employment as several posts after completion of Graduate & Post Graduate Degree in relevant fields as
1. Architecture Designer,
2. Architect ,Fabric Designer ,
3. Fashion Designer,
4. Interior Designer, & Architect Engineer.
5. Maintenance Supervisor .
6. Merchandiser.
7. Technical Manager ( textile Printing Factory ).
8. Sampling In charge & Coordinator.
There are Following Departments of State & Central Govt.for candidates who have completed Degree or diploma course in textile stream such as :-
1.Archeological Department .
2. Ministry of Health .
3. Ministry of Textile import & Export .
4. Town & Country planning Organization .
5. Railway
6.Public Sector Department.
7.Postal Department .
8. Housing & Urban Development Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?