16th September 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs to apply after completion of polytechnic in mechanical with production?

Hi Sir,

I am abhishek baranwal .iam completed polytechnic mechanical
with production. plz. advice me how can achieve government job? Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow to apply for the government job? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completion of Polytechnic mechanical with production?
  2. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  4. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  7. List of government jobs for B.E Mechanical engineers who are suffering from partially blind?
  8. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  9. Can production engineer apply for mechanical engineer post in government sector
  10. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Being a student of mechanical production stream, am I eligible to apply in jobs for mechanical stream?
  12. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  13. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?
  14. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  16. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  18. List of government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
17th September 2016, 02:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply after completion of polytechnic in mechanical with production?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,

I am abhishek baranwal .iam completed polytechnic mechanical
with production. plz. advice me how can achieve government job? Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow to apply for the government job? Awaiting for the quick response.

The list of government jobs to apply after completion of Diploma in Mechanical engineering is given below;

IOCL Gujarat Refinery – Engineering Assistant – IV – Website Link

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – Junior Engineer - Website Link

IOCL – Technician Apprentice - Website Link

Indian Air Force – X group and Y group posts - Website Link

Punjab Water Resources Management & Development Corporation – Junior Engineer Mechanical - Website Link

The more government job details can be found in the job sites like Jobsarkari
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?