8th July 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of bank manager exam? Where are the government forms available for engineers?

What is the criteria of bank manager exam? Where are the government forms available for engineers? please tell me the answer. I need to apply for the exam and start the preparation as well. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

8th July 2016, 07:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria of bank manager exam? Where are the government forms available for engineers?

After completion of your graduation you can apply for Provisional Officers Examination. These examinations are conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year and you can apply for this exam through online mode. There are various coaching institute provide coaching to the students want to crack this exam. Once you qualify this exam you will be at officer level and you will be automatically promoted to the manager level.
8th July 2016, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria of bank manager exam? Where are the government forms available for engineers?

You can apply for exams like IBPS PO and SBI PO which ask for only degree qualification in any stream. PO is the post which can lead you to a bank manager post after gaining experience.

There is no direct bank manager post available directly for fresher. You can only get PO post through merit. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
9th July 2016, 12:00 AM
Mai98
Junior Member+

Eligibility Criteria of Bank Manager:

Candidate should complete the graduation from any recognised university. Percentage not required.

Candidate should gain Banking experience.

Candidate should have seek professional credential.

Candidate should pursue the master degree in finance.
9th July 2016, 12:10 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have various options but according to me you should try these which i am going to discuss now.
First one is you will be appointed for the post of manager after completing MBA.
Next one is after qualifying departmental examinations.
9th July 2016, 01:57 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have various options but according to me you should try these which i am going to discuss now.
First one is you will be appointed for the post of manager after completing MBA.
Next one is after qualifying departmental examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?